Motifs of FOR 1277
- Which diffusion pathways do the elementary Li+ jumps in solids follow?
- How the diffusion parameters are influenced, when the dimensionality of the host matrix is changed?
- Which influence does structural disorder of solid material have on the Li+ transport process?
- Can non-classical isotop effects (like in the case of H+) be (precisely) detected?
- How can the kinetics of insertion of Li in the host material be registered quantitatively?
Overview of subprojects
Subproject 1: Low-dimensional Li ion conductors
Subproject 4: Effect of pressure in granular Li ion conductors
Subproject 6: Intercalation in tantalum chalcogenide single crystals
Subproject 7: Li diffusion in nanostructured materials
Subproject 8: Ultraslow Li transport on the nanometer scale